A New Voice for a new District 10 Emerges
Idaho is at a critical crossroads. The wrong choice could lead to disaster for our great state, our party, and our county. It’s time for a change. Now more than at any time in our past, District 10 needs a Senator who will effectively represent YOU, and give YOU a seat at the table. It’s time for a TRUE conservative Republican. A Real leader and not a pretender.
Middleton and Star are the future of the Treasure Valley. Scott Brock wants to represent District 10.
Since the dawn of Covid our understanding of the role of government has changed. It has shown us the strengths and weaknesses of the process, including those who engage in it for us. At this exact point in time it is imperative to have a forward thinking, dedicated leader, and lifelong Conservative Republican to set the path for the future. An Idaho native who has lived around the world, and knows exactly what is at stake. Someone who can show our new political refugees how its is done here in Idaho, and one who will put OUR community at the front of the line. We are all Americans and we are all Idahoans.
This is your new Senator
- Bring control back to the people
- Reduce taxes at the state level
- Combat state and federal overreach
- Re-examine the emergency power laws, they are outdated and need some attention
- Keep control of schools at the local and parent level
- Clear the mud around our health districts and their recommendations
- Create a comprehensive infrastructure plan
- Protect our individual liberties
- Make Idaho a shining light for conservative values
- America and Idaho 1st agenda
- Protect the 2nd amendment
- Support law enforcement (growth brings crime) I want law enforcement to have every tool needed to combat crime
- Protect the sanctity of life
- Support the livestock and AG industries of district 10
- Work to support the local governments within the district
- Always communicate with YOU
It’s time for them to listen to us!
This pandemic has shown us, that we are not being heard. I promise you I will make our voice heard. A strong consistent, respectful voice is needed to move the ball forward. No name calling, no disrespectful engagements, just facts, and a firm handshake.
I cannot do it without YOU
YOU is a word that will be repeated many times. That is because YOU are what matters. YOUR voice being heard, YOU being represented. YOU telling your friends to vote, This is YOUR election, YOUR seat in the Senate. YOU will finally have a Senator who will always listen, be available, and tow the line.
District 10 Map
I Do Solemnly Swear
The most important part of our society is our ability to voice our choice. No taxation without representation. This representation is chosen by YOU the voter. Make sure YOUR voice is heard and that the status quo is broken. Scott asks for YOUR vote to put him in the Senate and to work for YOU.