A New Voice for a new District 10 Emerges
Idaho is at a critical crossroads. The wrong choice could lead to disaster for our great state, our party, and our county. It’s time for a change. Now more than at any time in our past, District 10 needs a Senator who will fight, who will truly represent YOU, and give YOU a seat at the table. It’s time for a TRUE conservative Republican.
Middleton and Star are the future of the Treasure Valley. Scott Brock wants to represent District 10.
With over 55 thousand new residents to the state, all of unknown political affiliation, it is imperative to have a forward thinking, dedicated leader, and lifelong Conservative Republican to set the path for the future. An Idaho native who has lived around the world, and knows exactly what is at stake.
This is your new Senator
- Bring control back to the people
- Reduce taxes at the state level
- Combat state and federal overreach
- Re-examine the emergency power laws
- Keep socialism out of our schools and beyond
- Re-examine the powers of health districts
- Create a comprehensive infrastructure plan
- Protect our individual liberties
- Make Idaho a shining light for conservative values
- America and Idaho 1st agenda
- Protect the 2nd amendment
- Support law enforcement (growth brings crime) I want law enforcement to have every tool needed to combat crime
- Protect the sanctity of life
- Support the livestock and AG industries of district 10
It’s time for them to listen to us!
This pandemic has shown us, that we are not being heard. I promise you I will make our voice heard.
I cannot do it without YOU
YOU is a word that will be repeated many times. That is because YOU are what matters. YOUR voice being heard, YOU being represented. YOU telling your friends to vote, This is YOUR election, YOUR seat in the Senate. YOU will finally have a Senator who will always listen, be available, and tow the line.
I Do Solemnly Swear
The most important part of our society is our ability to voice our choice. No taxation without representation. This representation is chosen by YOU the voter. Make sure YOUR voice is heard and that the status quo is broken. Scott asks for YOUR vote to put him in the Senate and to work for YOU.